Noco Genius G1100 Smart Battery Charger
NOCO Genius G1100 Battery Charger
The NOCO Genius G1100 Battery Charger is a smart, 7 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G1100 is best for small battery applications from 2.2-40Ah, such as charging your Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski or Snowmobile. In addition to charging, the G1100 can effectively maintain any 6V or 12V batteries in larger applications, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks.
Powered by NOCO's VosFX Processor. This is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process based on the organic feedback from the battery to extend battery life. The VosFX Processor quickly and efficiently makes decisions on how to charge the battery without risking user safety or damage to the battery.
- Optimized charge mode for cold weather
- Returns to last selected mode when restarted
- Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs
- Protects against reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark, overheat, overcurrent and overcharge
- Safely charges any type of lead-acid battery including Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries
- Plug-n-play connectors for easy accessory changes
- Lightweight and compact
- Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- 100% full charge even with varying A/C input voltages
- Automatically shuts off if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
- Includes G1100 Charger, Battery Clamp Connectors, Eyelet Terminal Connectors, Manual, and User Guide
- Step 1: Diagnostics - Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery - Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start - Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4: Bulk - The Bulk charging process continues and returns 80% of the battery capacity. Indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 5: Absorption - Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 6: Trickle - Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current to keep the battery full. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 7: Maintenance - Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until.